Eliminating standby in our homes is not always easy. That little red light on your Laptop, scanner and printer are needlessly costing you money every hour.
Research suggests that leaving electrical equipment on standby can reduce equipment lifespan by an average of 15% and creates a needless fire risk.
OneClick technologies have spent several years developing the world’s first patented intelligent plug designed to work automatically and boasts a lifespan of at least 15 years.
Tested to British Standards, RoHS compliant and recommended by the Energy Saving Trust the IntelliPlug’s™ green credentials, integrity and reliability are endorsed by independently qualified technicians.
How Does It Work?
Laptop Computers have complicated power demands. This is due to the internal software which seeks to reduce the amount of power the Laptop uses. When switching the Laptop on, all of the internal components, including the CD/DVD drives are powered. The computer will switch off internal devices once it has established that they are not required. In addition the Laptop Computer is required to power and charge an internal battery. This means that the power demanded by a Laptop can vary immensely.
Whilst all of this activity is being deployed by the computer to run as efficiently as possible, peripheral equipment such as the printer, speakers, scanner, and games consoles have very poor power management and are often left switched on when the Laptop is no longer in use or is not in its docking station.
So the challenge was to identify when the Laptop was actually being used and not to confuse this with the battery drawing power whilst charging, ensuring that peripheral equipment is only switched off when the Laptop is not in use or in standby. This has been achieved by our Patent Pending USB Auto-Calibration Technology which automatically switches off peripheral equipment when the Laptop is no longer in use.
No more standby – no more wasted power.
To date OneClick have sold over half a million products and we estimate that together we’ve saved almost 23 million tonnes of Carbon Dioxide emissions.
* USB Auto-Calibration – The IntelliPlug™ continuously identifies when the Laptop is being used and will only switch your peripherals on/off when appropriate. At the right time, every time.
* Zero-crossing detection - Automatically determines when the power supplied to the peripherals is at an optimum level for creating the least amount of stress to components. Switching at this point, the IntelliPlug™ ensures that less electrical noise is emitted in the form of interference to other electrical products such as the radio and television.
* Quality Surge Protection - will dissipate surges of up to 610 joules of energy/a peak current of 21,500 amps and includes thermal fuse in case of a catastrophic spike.
* Lowest standby power of 0.15 watts.
* Saves an average 35 watts per hour depending on the number of connected peripherals. This product can pay for itself in less than a year of use.
* Designed for use in conjunction with trailing adaptors.
* Reaction Time approximately 30 seconds
* Total Maximum Power 13 amps.
* Low energy red light indicates when the peripheral sockets are on.
* Plug & Play - No software required.
* British Standards and RoHS Compliant.
* PC and MAC compatible.
* For Desktop Computers use DSK105
|Features||Plug & Play - No software required|
|Product Type||Power Adaptor|
Service & Support