WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
The TP-LINK TL-WN722N Wireless High Gain USB Adapter allows you to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection. Using AlignTM 1-stream technology based on 802.11n technology, TL-WN722N provides a better wireless signal than existing wireless 802.11g technology. Most of all, equipped 4dBi detachable antenna can remarkably boost your signal range and speed. Now you can get a better Internet experience, such as downloading, gaming, video streaming and so on.
HIGH GAIN DESIGN
With powerful 4dBi detachable antenna, the TL-WN722N remains excellent performance in the long range and bad environment, it can receive signal from wireless base even separated by 2 floors.
QUICK SECURE SETUP
Quick Security Setup is a handy feature that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the QSS button on the wireless adapter, it automatically establishes a WPA secure connection, instantly protecting your network.
- 150Mbps wireless transmission rate;
- Provides two methods of operation: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc;
- Quick Secure Setup, complies with WPS for worry free wireless security;
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X;
- 4dBi omni-directional antenna detachable;
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 OS;
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices.
|Data transfer rate||150 Mbps|
|Storage temperature range (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity range||10 - 90 %|
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Antenna gain level||4 dBi|
|Wireless LAN (WLAN) connection||Y|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.11n/b/g|
|Dimensions W x D x H||93.5 x 26 x 11 mm|
|Security algorithms supported||64/128 bits WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Storage relative humidity range||5 - 90 %|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7|
|Frequency range||2.4 - 2.4835 GHz|
Service & Support