CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard. And, the matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
|80 PLUS certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||100000 h|
|Max output current (+5Vsb)||3 A|
|Combined power (+12V)||552 W|
|Combined power (+5Vsb)||15 W|
|Max output current (+12V)||46 A|
|Combined power (+3.3V)||130 W|
|AC input frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Max output current (-12V)||0.8 A|
|Combined power (-12V)||9.6 W|
|Combined power (+5V)||130 W|
|Max output current (+5V)||25 A|
|Nominal power||600 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Power protection features||Over power, Over voltage, Short circuit, Under voltage|
|DC output voltage||+12V, +3.3V, +5V, +5Vsb, -12V|
|Power Factor Correction (PFC) type||Active|
|Input current||10 - 5 A|
|Max output current (+3.3V)||25 A|
|Package weight||3.53 Kg|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||216 x 290 x 130 mm|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Number of SATA power connectors||2|
|Peripheral (Molex) power connectors (4-pin)||1|
|EPS power connector (8-pin)||Y|
|Motherboard power connector||24-Pin ATX|
|Noise Level||33.4 dB|
|ATX Power Connector (24-pin)||Y|
|Colour Of Product||Black|
|PCI Express Connector||Y|
|Dimenions (W x D x H)||150 x 160 x 86 mm|
|Weight & dimensions|
Service & Support