Internet security software - to protect your PC, your data, and your identity
Along with the benefits of online shopping, banking and social networking, the growth in web-based activities has brought a corresponding growth in the viruses and complex Internet threats that can compromise the security of your PC and your valuable, personal information.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 combines a vast array of easy-to-use, rigorous web security technologies that protect you against all types of malware and Internet-based threats — including cybercriminals that try to steal your money or your identity. Kaspersky Lab brings you hassle-free security that has minimal impact on your computer’s performance. Your PC and all the precious files and data stored on it are kept safe by:
- Anti-Malware Protection — for real-time defences against computer viruses and Internet threats.
- Internet Protection — to secure your data and your money when you’re banking, shopping or surfing online.
- Identity Protection — via Kaspersky’s Virtual Keyboard and Secure Keyboard technologies.
- Anti-Phishing Protection — to prevent cybercriminals from collecting your personal information.
- Advanced Parental Control — that helps keep children safe when they’re online.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 provides all of the protection offered by Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014... plus many innovative technologies that defend against sophisticated threats on the Internet.
Defending you against malware and Internet threats — Improved!
Building on Kaspersky’s award-winning anti-malware technologies, Kaspersky Internet Security 2014:
- Protects your PC against all types of malware — including computer viruses, worms, Trojan viruses, bots, spyware... and more.
- Combines the real-time efficiency of the cloud, plus powerful security technologies running on your PC — to deliver a faster, more effective response to today’s complex malware and Internet threats.
- Includes Kaspersky’s new ZetaShield technology — for even better protection against unknown malware and exploits.
- Works behind the scenes to ensure your PC and data are safe — while you enjoy the Internet to its full potential, without disruption or any significant impact on your PC’s performance.
Protecting your money against thieves and cybercriminals — Improved!
With your money and personal information potentially at risk, online banking and shopping requires an extra layer of Internet protection. Whenever you visit a banking, payment or shopping website, Kaspersky’s unique Safe Money technology:
- Ensures the website is secure — and that you’re not being tricked by a fake or fraudulent website.
- Offers to open the website in a special, protected mode — to keep your credit card number and personal data safe from cybercriminals.
Preventing the interception of your passwords and banking details — Improved!
Because criminals have developed ways to capture the information that users type on their computer keyboards, Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 has been designed to:
- Provide you with two security technologies that protect your personal information when you enter it online:
-- Secure Keyboard and.
-- Virtual Keyboard.
Protecting you against identity theft and suspicious websites — Improved!
Cybercriminals are using increasingly sophisticated ways to infect users’ computers or steal personal information — so that they can take over their victims’ identities and commit fraud. Kaspersky Internet Security 2014:
- Uses the latest cloud-based and proactive anti-phishing technologies — to prevent you from being tricked into providing valuable personal data to phishing websites.
- Displays colour-coded tags next to all web links — to advise you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Ensuring the applications on your PC are safe — Improved!
If the operating system or any applications running on your PC haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, they could be vulnerable to malware attacks. Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 scans your PC for these vulnerabilities and:
- Analyses and controls the actions of any programs that contain vulnerabilities — to prevent harm being caused.
- Gives you the option of blocking all untrusted applications — so only programs that Kaspersky guarantees to be safe are allowed to run on your PC.
Maintaining your PC’s performance — Improved!
Effective anti-malware and Internet security doesn’t have to impact your PC’s performance. Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 has been optimised for performance, so it:
- Protects your PC without constantly disturbing you with questions and alerts.
- Checks the reputation of all the applications and websites you launch, analyses program behaviour, updates its own malware database, and more — all without any significant effect on your PC’s performance.
Keeping children safe and responsible online — Improved!
With the Internet holding so many risks for children, it’s vital that they are protected against a wide range of online threats. Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 includes award-winning Parental Control technology that:
- Keeps children safe when they’re online — emailing, downloading files, surfing the Web, using social networking sites... and more.
- Makes it easy for you to manage and control how children use the Internet, when they use it, and who they communicate with via the Web.
|Number of Years||1 year(s)|
|License quantity||1 user(s)|
|Minimum System Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0|
|Minimum Processor Speed||800 MHz|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Windows Operating Systems Supported||Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Max Operating Systems Supported||N|
|Minimum Hard Disk Space||480 MB|
|CD/DVD-ROM Drive Required||Y|
|Media Types Supported||CD|
Service & Support